jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

Perfect Mix

Good Morning! Today I bring you a quick post with the street style look that I love. The shirt I have from the beginning of summer and have used it a lot but had not come here, boyfriend jeans and orange accents to give a touch of color. On the other hand I love the mix of stripes with leopard print, so I chose this clutch that I bought at a medieval fair a year ago and I love it! Sunglasses are from my boyfriend and always use them. Happy weekend, see you on Tuesday with new things. Kisses

¡Buenos días! Hoy os traigo un post rápido con look street style de los que tanto me gustan. La camiseta la tengo desde principios de verano y la he usado muchísimo aunque no hubiera aparecido por aquí, boyfriend jeans y detalles en naranja para darle la nota de color. Por otro lado me encanta la mezcla de las rayas con el print de leopardo, así que elegí este clutch que compré en una feria medieval hace un año y que me encanta! Las gafas se las cogí prestadas a mi chico y últimamente no me las quito. Feliz fin de semana, nos vemos el martes con más cositas. Besos










PHOTOS  by  Natalia Pallarés

Camiseta / T-Shirt: Zara au-w 14
Jeans: Zara (old)
Zapatos / Shoes: Zara (old)
Clutch: Medieval Market
Pulsera / Bracelet: Bimba & Lola
Gafas de Sol / Sunnies: Carrera

1 comentario: