martes, 23 de junio de 2015

Ethnic Blouse

Finally it's summer! And although I can not say I have a good start, I prefer to think positive and concentrate on the things I do in my next vacation. As every year we have been heat stroke, while the other day cost us leave home hot it was. Don't know about you but these days I don't want anything to get too tight clothes because I feel overwhelmed and I'm even more heat, so when I go for a walk opted for this blouse poncho type with ethnic details and shorts khaki. No doubt a great success and a great combination, because I was the most comfortable for the rest of the afternoon. I hope you like the look and leave me your comments. See you on Thursday with a new post and I'll tell you a little surprise for the girls that you may be in my town ... A big kiss!

¡Por fin estamos oficialmente en verano! Y aunque yo no puedo decir que he empezado con buen pie, prefiero pensar en positivo y centrarme en las cosas que haré en mis próximas vacaciones. Como todos los años nos ha venido el calor de golpe, tanto que el otro día nos costó salir de casa del calor que hacía. No sé vosotras pero yo en estos días no me apetece nada ponerme ropa muy ajustada porque me siento agobiada y me da aún más calor, por eso a la hora de ir a dar una vuelta opté por esta blusa tipo poncho con detalles étnicos y unos shorts color caqui. Sin duda un gran acierto y una gran combinación, ya que fuí de lo más cómoda durante el resto de la tarde. Espero que os guste el look y me dejéis vuestros comentarios. Nos vemos el jueves con un nuevo post y una sorpresita que os contaré para las chicas que seáis de mi ciudad... Un beso!

 















PHOTOS  by  Lesferdinand

Blusa / Blouse: Mulaya  Short: Zara (old)  Sandalias / Heels: Zara (old)  Bolso / Bag: Guess  Collar / Necklace: Lowlita & You  Gafas de sol / Sunnies: Wholesale Celebshades

2 comentarios:

  1. Gorgeous gypsy outfit !!! You look gorgeous, simply but so stylish :) I love it <3

    http://missmoonlight-pl.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me encanta el aire boho de la blusa! es preciosa! :)
    un besito

    www.peoniesinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar