jueves, 6 de agosto de 2015

Vichy

The last time I had this dress in the closet, despite its apparent simplicity I love the game that gives the vichy print and open back. This time I have become a more casual look with sports, and have marked the waist by adding a belt tied around her waist. You like? I am also very happy because finally I have my beloved watch Daniel Wellington that now you can buy a 15% discount making the code "trendyshopper" until September 15. For me definitely a timeless piece that could not miss. I leave you with photos, comment and thank you very much for always being there. Kisses

Hacía tiempo que tenía este vestido en el armario, y a pesar de su aparente sencillez me encanta el juego que da con el estampado de cuadros vichy y la espalda abierta. Esta vez lo he transformado en un look algo más sport con las deportivas, y he marcado la cintura añadiendo un cinturón anudado a la cintura. ¿Os gusta? Además estoy muy contenta porque por fin tengo mi adorado reloj de Daniel Wellington que ahora también podéis comprar vosotras con un 15% de descuento poniendo el código "trendyshopper" hasta el 15 de Septiembre. Para mi sin duda una pieza atemporal que no podía faltar. Os dejo con las fotos, muchas gracias por comentar y estar siempre ahí. Besos















PHOTOS  by  Natalia Pallarés

Vestido/Dress: Zara SS15   Zapatillas/Sneakers: Converse All Star   Bolso/Bag: Misako   Reloj/Watch: Daniel Wellington  15% Dto  Código: "trendyshopper"

3 comentarios:

  1. un look genial,te vez preciosa!!!
    http://lavidaloka.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMFGGGGGGGGG SO WONDERFUL WITH DRESS AND NO SOCKS CONVERSE SWEETIE, YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDESSSSSSSSSSS OH WOOOOOOWWW, I AM ABOUT TOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPPPPPLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar